
Well, this took me a while but I finally managed to get a lot of Skylanders Senseis when I was in England. I managed to get 26 Skylander toys in England this year, the highest I had since 2014 with Swap Force having about 20. The ones I got are named: -Steel Plated Hood Sickle -Buckshot -Pit Boss -Bad Juju -Flarewolf -Tech Crystal -Air Crystal -Life Crystal -Egg Bomber Air Strike -Hard Boild Flarewolf -Mystical Bad Juju -Enchanted Elven Forest (Contains Boom Bloom and Air Crystal) -Cursed Tiki Temple (Contains Wildstorm and Life Crystal) -Pain-Yatta -Grave Clobber -Mystical Tae Kwon Crow -Starcast -Dark Crystal -Chain Reaction -Legendary Pit Boss -Blaster-Tron -Tidepool They are all purchased from a local game shop in the UK, with exception of Steel Plated Hood Sickle who was bought by my uncle and aunt from America. I also got two extra Skylanders named Jingle Bell Chompy Mage and Candy Coated Chopscotch who were bought by my other uncle in Malaysia using Ebay. Because of all of this, the following senseis I have yet to buy are: -Ro-Bow (who is part of the Lost Imaginite Mines, not yet out) -Legendary Tri-Tip (I couldn't get him in England for some reason. His UK Toys R Us page was removed: http://www.toysrus.co.uk/toys/skyland... ) -Solar Flare Aurora (I heard she was available at GAME but they were out of stock) -Legendary versions of the Creation Crystals (they are only found in the US) I wonder if the rumored second Skylanders Imaginators Update coming in the fourth quarter of 2017 will give us new senseis? Either brand new ones or more villain senseis like a chance for Chef Pepper Jack, Dreamcatcher, Nightshade, Luminous and the Gulper to shine again.
All the Skylanders Imaginators Senseis I got when I was in England in 2017 - YouTube |
| 15 Likes | 15 Dislikes |
| 984 views views | 48,104 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 6 May 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét