
You're probably wondering why it was taking me so long to make the second half of Skylanders University Part 2 and the animated announcement of Krack-it Kaos. Well, I had a strange illness in January and I had to spend more time with my family. There's also this experiment that I was really struggling with since last year. Animate this complicated scene using 3D Background animation which was made using Spore and have the Skylanders Walk on it. However, it was taking me too long to do so I had to film an extra scene to make things easier. I'll continue Skylanders University and the Animated Announcement for Krack-it Kaos as soon as possible before April. In April, I'll be heading back to England because I have a wedding to attend. This gives me the opportunity to get more Skylanders I don't have like Chain Reaction, Bad Juju and even the upcoming adventure packs like the Enchanted Elven Forest and the Cursed Tiki Temple since Malaysia is lazy with the Imaginator shipments (they do have Imaginators but only the old ones). I'm also seeing if I can get a Wacom Cintiq. Before I can purchase it, I must test it and see if it works for my computer softwares. I find it easier to use than a regular Wacom Tablet (I have direction problems which is why I often mispell when I type fast). If it doesn't work out well, I might as well just use my mouse which I have been using for my animations since 2006. If it does work, then that's when my animations will be using from now on.
Skylanders University Part 2.5 and Krack it Kaos announcement Update - YouTube |
| 30 Likes | 30 Dislikes |
| 3,501 views views | 48,104 followers |
| Entertainment | Upload TimePublished on 24 Feb 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét